Managing your wifi connection may seem like an easy process but it isn’t. Connecting to wifi is easy, just bring down the notification bar and turn on the Wifi. You can even turn on your Wifi hotspot through the notification bar.
Do you know you can do much more with your wifi connection? Android stock wifi app doesn’t have much functionality however you can download third party wifi management apps to get many amazing functionalities related to a wifi connection. Today, we are going to show you the top 5 wifi management apps available for Android. Follow the article ahead to find out.
1/ WiFi Connection Manager:
Wifi Connection Manager is one of the best Wifi Managers, connection and scanner available for Android. Here is a list of some of the things that you can do with the Wifi Connection Manager:
- Wifi Connection Manager Support Access Points SSID with special characters, such as Unicode, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Korean and so on.
- You can see the password of the wifi that you have connected with. The feature is only available for rooted Android devices.
- You can quickly fix the device’s wifi problems.
- Getting connected with Wifi Connection Manager is much faster than the system stock wifi scanner.
- It also supports static IP.
- You can backup and restore saved networks.
The Wifi Connection Manager has more than 5 million users on the Android platform. You can download the app from the Google Play Store.
2/ WiFi Router Manager – Detect Who is on My WiFi
Have you ever wondered how many people may be using your wifi without your attention? Many people do not realize that someone may be using their wifi internet for a long time. They breach into your network by a different medium and stay in it for a long time. It is always recommended to keep track of the people who are using your wifi without your permission. However, checking it from PC takes a lot of time. What if there was a way to check it from your smartphone? Yes, there is one way to do it. You can use the “Wifi Router Manager” app to get the list of all the devices that are connected to your router wifi network. The app is really useful to increase the security of your wifi network.
3/ Super Wifi Manager
The Super Wifi manager is one of the best Wifi Managers available for the Android platform. It is a professional wifi tool that helps you to connect with the best available signal. The app has a lot of features such as:
- You can prioritize your favorite wifi network with a Super wifi manager. You can set the sequence of the wifi as a priority in connection.
- You can track the data usage in the list and graphical form.
- You can also check the speed of your wifi with the app. You can check the download speed, upload speed and ping with the super wifi manager app.
- You can also schedule the on/off timing of your wifi connection. Your wifi will be automatically turned on and off according to the timer you will set.
- You can also see the Mac address of the wifi that is connected with your device.
4/ Google Wifi:
Google Wifi is an efficient app to have control over your Google Router network. You can do multiple things with Google wifi such as:
- Set up your Google wifi setup system in a few seconds.
- You can prioritize a device for faster speeds.
- Pause the wifi on a child device.
- Create a separate network for guests.
5/ NetX Network Tools:
Next Network Tools helps you to get information about your network. Here is a list of information you can get with the app:
- IP address
- MAC address
- Info on Domain
- Info about NetBIOS
- Connected device status
- Device Company
External IP address
- Signal Strength
The application is available on the Google Play Store.