TP-Link is one of the largest manufacturers of computing products such as routers. It is a Chinese based company which sells its products all over the world. It was founded by Zhào Jiànjūn and Zhào Jiāxīng in 1996. TP links sell products like Routers, Repeaters, Smartphones, IP Cameras, ADSL, Media converters and many such computing products. TP-link has also manufactured products for Google.
Today, we are going to talk about how can you log in on TP-link router setup page. TP-link offers one of the best routers in the world. It also offers some of the best routers at very affordable rates. You can find TP-link routers online as well as offline. Many people accidentally reset their TP-link router. Later they find it difficult to setup it again.
Logging in on TP-link setup page is quite an easy process. All you have to do is to follow some simple steps. Today, we are going to show you how to log in on the TP-link router setup page. Follow the article ahead to find out.
How to Login on TP-link Router Setup Page
- Connect your TP link Wifi router. You can connect it with a LAN cable as well as wireless connection.
- You can also use your smartphone device to log in on a TP-link router. You have to connect your smartphone with TP-link with a wireless connection. You will have to use a web browser on your smartphone to set up the router.
- Open a web browser on whatever device you are using. Go to the address bar of the browser and type “192.168.1.1” or “192.168.0.1” and hit enter. One of the address will work for your device.
- Now, you will be redirected to the login page of the TP-link router. You will be asked to enter the username and password of the router.
- The default username for the router is “admin” and the password is “admin”. Enter it and click on “Login”.
You have successfully logged in into TP-link router setting page.
If default username and password are not working for you then you must have changed it in the past. If you have forgotten it then do not worry. You can still reset the username and password of the router.
How to Reset TP link Username and Password
If you have forgotten your username and password of your TP link router then hard resetting is the only option you have. Follow the steps below to hard reset your TP link router:
- Go near your TP link router.
- Look at the back of the router you will see a pin with text “Reset” written on it. The back panel of the router only has a single pin.
- Click and hold the pin button for 10 seconds and release it.
Your TP-link router has been reset. You can use the default username and password of TP-link in the setup page now. The default username is “admin” and the default password is “admin”.