A router is used to route packets between the two subnets. Today, we are going to show you the commonly used IP addresses to log in on the router. You may be trying to fix network issues in your home or at someone’s place and you need to get into the router’s login page.
We have all tried a combination of 192.168.’.’. to log in to the router settings page. It is frustrating sometimes to find the IP address of the login page of the router setting page. However, there is a way to get the IP address of the router’s login page. Below is a quick tutorial to find it:
You need to use a Windows PC or Mac OS in order to get the IP address of the page with our tutorial. Make sure your PC is connected to the router with the LAN cable. Our method won’t work with a smartphone. Open your PC and follow the steps below:
How to Find your Router IP Login Page
- Open the command prompt on your PC or Mac device. Do it by going to Start> Run> cmd. You can also open it by shortcut keys “Windows key+R> cmd”.
- Now, enter ipconfig in the cmd menu.
- The address you need to see will be visible near the default gateway under the Local Area Connection.
- The address will begin with digit 192.168.
- If you are a Mac user then you can easily find it in the network options.
You can use the IP address in the browser to get into the login page of the router. This is working and most practical way to find the IP address of the login router. However, if this method does not work for you for some reason then we have got something else for you. Below is the list of all the popular router’s default IP addresses.
List of Commonly Used IP’s
Here is the list of all the commonly used IP addresses of popular routers. If your router is not in the above list then you can go to “setup router dot com” website to find the IP address of your router.