Need help for setting up your Linksys router? We are explaining each and every possible potential for setting up a brand new Linksys router setup for advanced settings. We are router login support team and we are here to help you with the issues you are facing with Linksys wireless router setup.
Access Router Setup Page for Advanced Configurations
You will need to use the Ethernet cable for creating a connection between your Linksys router and the computer. You are going to use for accessing the Linksys wireless G broadband router setup page. Simply follow the given steps after making the hardware connections between your Linksys and computer system you are using.
- Open the web browser on your computer system.
- After that, you will need to access the Linksys router setup page using “Linksys Smart WiFi” address. You can also use IP address 192.168.1.1 for accessing the Linksys router setup page.
- Fill the user login details in the given fields. Fill the username and the password and press the enter key.
- If the login details you have entered is correct, you will be redirected to the Linksys wireless router setup wizard.
- From here, you can make all the advance configurations you want to make for your Linksys router.
The above steps will help you to access the advanced configuration page on your Linksys router, you can also comment below to ask any questions we’d love to answer them.